Saturday 30 April 2011

Honey





Hi my name is Honey i am 7 year old (I look younger) boxer cross (possibly labrador)  and I am looking for a new home, I was being left for nearly 16hrs a day and didn't like being left for so many hours. I love children and could live with all ages.I like other dogs but im a little shy at first,  the only thing is i do not like cats so need a home with no cats please. I really enjoy cuddle's, I would be very happy to spend all night cuddled up with some one and im just the right size for a lap dog :) I love to give everyone I meet kisses and cuddles and I love my food and will do almost anything for it . I'm not overenergetic but i still need a walk a day as I really enjoy them I'm good on/off lead, I do pull a little bit but its manageable, I am a typical boxer as I love to run off and play with other dogs but I will come back. I enjoy playing fetch but I will destroy my toy, but I don't destroy anything thats not mine . If you think you can offer me a forever home then please complete the Application Form

No comments: